anaazmandi.com is committed to expanding the production, marketing and distribution of locally grown and responsibly produced food, in order to enhance the social, economic, and environmental health of our communities.
We seek to…
- Build public and private partnerships that support the growth of regional food systems that benefit farmers, consumers, and businesses.
- Increase local and organic food sales in the region to create new jobs, sustainable economic development, and rural revitalization.
- Preserve our farmland through the development of high value markets that give regional producers a fair price for their crops and encourage them to stay on their land.
- Advocate for access to healthy and affordable food for all people and communities.
- Encourage transparency in the food production and distribution process.
- Respect and understand differences between urban and rural cultures and begin to bridge this divide through dialogue and economic opportunity.
- Build solid relationships between stakeholders including staff, consultants, board members, businesses, NGO’s, policymakers, media, and consumers.
- Foster a work environment that values and recognizes individual contribution to the organization.
- Model a work style of collaboration and collegiality.
- Practice high standards of accountability, responsiveness, and transparency in all relationships with funders, clients, partners, associates, employees.